Home (English not yet fully transfered; use ALSFX Archives.)Note: Menu doesn't work properly in English (You may use French one).
June 26 in Montfort
Consult. on Integrated projects, report
Trails, July 13(Laurel sector)
"Sixteen Islands"by J-L Courteau
Turtle, ch. de Montfort
Rocky Rail road
W-N council june 15
Water Quality Test Results: 1970 to 2020 Analysis, D. Clark
Fight against Eurasian Milfoil in lake Aylmer
Ginette Quirion Galerie d'art Montfort, From June 5 until July 3
P'tit train du Nordinteractive map
The Orphans' Trail (map)
Check the desired options
LSfX Friends' Calendar
Press your F5 key if your calendar doesn't show.
Suscribe to our mailing list:
Your e-mail is enough!
Migrating to a modern version of the web builder software TOWeb, as well as the move to a new websites host, imposes certain changes, as to readdress the links related to the old Web host. In addition, all the English translation has to be recopied. However, you may find copies of many pages (French or English) in the Archives. We are sorry for the inconveniences brought through this process.
The Association members had a code access to certain reserved pages (M). (Contact us to see if you can get this code. It still allows the visitor to navigate for one hour.) Other topics could also be restricted.
Create a shortcut on your desktop
1. be on the home page of the website of the Association, in the chosen language.
2. click on the URL address of the site, at the top, to copy.
3. show your desktop and right click on an empty space.
4. click on new and then shortcut.
5 then paste the address copied in the window that appears.
6. don't worry about the command 'Browse', but click on "next".
7. give a name to your new shortcut, e.g.: ALSFX
8. click on "Finish".
Note: This method is an alternative to the usual way to create such a shortcut using a right click on the home page; the latter being not yet failed, for reasons of legal security to clarify.
Dissemination, the information is placed into different sections, according to their content: News, press releases, newsletters & reports, etc. Eventually, some will be destroyed or reclassified under the headings appropriate to their theme: records, Montfort, the Association, photo Album, etc.
We would like to hear from you. You will note that your full name and e-mail address are also required. Nothing will be published.
Note: This operation completed or interrupted, you would have to wait a minute before trying again.
- B. A. of Arts; M.A. Geography (Regional Development), Univ. of Mtl.
- National Atlas of Canada, Dept. of Energy, Mines and Resources, Ottawa.
- Conseil régional de développement des Cantons-de-l’Est (CRDCE), Sherbrooke.
- Dept. Regional Economic Expansion (DREE), Val-d'Or. -> Regional Industrial Expansion (DRIE), Montreal. -> Dept. Industry, Science and Technology (DIST), Montreal.